Mon, 24 Oct|
Portrait in Coloured pencils
Learn how to create a beautiful image of a loved one in crayon or coloured pencil. Rob will take you through some simple ways to control colour and tonal values while keeping a likeness.
Time & Location
24 Oct 2022, 09:30 – 13:00
Rudgwick, Fishers, Cox Green Rd, Rudgwick, Horsham RH12 3DD, UK
About the event
During this 3 and a half hour drawing class, you can soak up the calming environment in Rob's studio and you'll be invited to sip on warming tea or coffee as you learn step by step how to draw a detailed portrait.
The class will start with Rob will guiding you on how to build guidlines for facial features that will help you to maintain a portrait likeness. After this, you will have the freedom to choose the style you prefer for your main piece.
Don't worry if you're completely new to this technique, as this beginner-friendly class is designed to boost your confidence and take you from blank surfaces to stunning masterpieces – whatever your artistic ability.
You will be amazed by what you achieve and you will then take your creation home.
Please note: Make sure you arrive at least 10mins ahead of time.
What you'll learn:
• This class is especially helpful to those who love to paint in acrylics but aren't sure where to start.
• How to use the colour wheel to pick your perfect colour palette.
• Learn about materials so you understand what to purchase and not waste money on the wrong things!
• Step-by-step guide to drawing a face.
• Techniques for applying coloured pencils to paper.
• This class is jam-packed with useful tips, hints, and everything to complete your drawing.
This masterclass will build your confidence and is for everyone who wants to learn how to draw faces or boost their drawing techniques.
What you'll get:
All professional grade materials are included with full assistance in completing your piece. You will get more attention and help to complete your piece as this class is limited to a max of 4 people per session.
Refreshments: Drinks & and cake, freshly made by Rob’s wife, Zoe.
What to bring:
All materials included.